Repair Corrupted Exchange EDB Files
Emails, attachments and files are transmitted in the organization through a networking platform like MS Exchange Server. Emails and other mailbox data of the Exchange users are saved in the Exchange database folders that comprise of Transaction logs, EDB and Checkpoint files.
EDB files are crucial for the smooth emailing process in the organization as mailbox items of employees are stored in these files. There are multiple factors that affect the smooth functioning of Exchange EDB files such as virus infection, unexpected server shutdown, crash of the Windows Server, broken LAN cable and others. However, one can very well fix all sorts of EDB corruption issues just by using EDB to PST file converter.
EDB databases are usually damaged due to multiple reasons. Corrupt EDB databases show various error messages, prominently among them are:
- JET_errRecordNotFound, the key was not found", "Jet_errRecordDeleted”
- Database page read failed verification because of a -1018 error
- JET_errDatabaseStreamingFileMismatch -540
- JET_errInvalidDatabaseId -1010, 1022
- Exchange Server Error Code 427
- Unable to initialize the MS Exchange Information Store service
Microsoft Exchange Server provide inbuilt repair tools such as Eseutil, Isinteg and Exmerge that can recover limited information from the corrupt EDB databases. However, severe EDB corruption issues such as Jet error codes cannot be fixed with inbuilt tools. Exchange EDB repair utility is capable of fixing all Exchange EDB corruption including Jet Error codes, data overflow and page mismatch errors.
Exchange EDB repair software recover corrupt Exchange databases with its two result-oriented recovery modes:
Exchange EDB repair software offer two checkboxes for email recovery:
Use message table to get “From” field: This checkbox should be used if you want to recover text message of “From” field of the email.
Use Disk Space: This checkbox allows user or administrator to scan and restore large EDB files. However, if you check this checkbox, database recovery process of the software will become quite slow.
Exchange EDB to PST file repair software is equipped with diligent algorithms and allow user to retrieve complete information from the corrupt EDB file. It shows all the recovered emails and mailbox items in a preview list before allowing user to save these items in a destination folder. Exchange EDB repair software provide several additional settings options to save the some or all recovered mailbox items in the computer hard disk:
- Create Unicode PST: This option save recovered emails in the Unicode PST file
- Split PST file after: Choose this option if you want to save the converted PST file on the basis of date, size and mailbox folder
- Item Type: This filter option allow you to convert specific items of the Exchange database in Outlook PST
- Date range: This option help you add a date range and start recovery of mailbox items within that range
- Include/Exclude: Select include or exclude option if you want to filter some or all mailbox folders in the recovery process
You can access the overall potential of the Exchange EDB repair tool by using its free evaluation version. Free version can repair unspecified number of corrupt EDB and STM files in a single attempt. EDB to PST File tool also displays all the recovered items in a preview and lets you save first 25 items per folder. In order to avail complete benefits of this tool, purchase licensed version of software.
- Successfully restore unspecified number of inaccessible exchange mailboxes with a single mouse click
- Repair both corrupt EDB and STM files of the Exchange Server.
- Extract all mailbox data such as contacts, sent items, deleted items, drafts, notes, calendars, tasks, junk emails and many more from the inaccessible EDB file .
- Quickly restore permanently deleted Exchange mailboxes in MS Outlook
- Powered with two dedicated database recovery modes i.e., Standard scan and Advanced Scan
- Repair both public as well as private EDB databases of an organization
- Offer facility to save mailbox items of a specific date in the Outlook PST
- Support recovery of Unicode emails.
- Compatible with MS Exchange Server 2000, 5.0, 5.5, 2003, 2010, 2007 and 2013 .
- Work efficiently on the Windows 8 server
- Saves information of the successfully recovered user mailboxes in the HTML file
- Additional provision to save retrieved emails in MSG and EML files
- Allow user to search and recover specific emails of the inaccessible Exchange mailbox
- Retrieve mailbox emails along with email meta data such as To, From, Cc, Bcc, Subject and Date
- MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2013, 2007 and 2010
- MS Exchange Server 5.5, 5.0, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 22013
- Pentium class or compatible processor
- 64 MB RAM or higher
- 10 MB free disk space
- Enough free disk space to store recovered mailbox items
- MS Windows 8, 2012, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2